MEMBER BENEFITS AND COSTS
Adults $15.00, Family $20.00
Youth Garden Club: Under 16 $2.00
As a member of the Oro-Medonte Horticultural Society (OMHS), one of the largest garden clubs in Simcoe County, you will enjoy:
- 8 General Meetings with interesting and informative speakers followed by Q&A and delicious treats.
- Opportunities to share gardening questions and experiences with neighbours and friends.
- Flower Shows at May, June, September, and December meetings. Enter your horticultural specimens and floral designs to be judged by experts.
- Floral Design Workshops in June, September, and November.
- Plant Sale in May with great bargains.
- Garden Tour in July.
- Volunteer Appreciation Lunch and Civic Garden Tour.
- Master Gardeners on call.
- 10% membership discount at some local businesses.
- Photo Contest.
- Volunteer opportunities that develop new friends and expertise.
- District Seminars and Ontario Horticultural Association (OHA) convention.
10% Members discount when you present your current membership card at:
- The Bird House Nature Co.
- Country Produce (Nursery products only)
- Fairgreen Sod Farms
- Scott’s Garden Centre
- Windmill Garden Centre
1) Apply Online here. OR
2) Download, and complete and either email or mail a membership form. Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Mail address is listed below.
Once you have submitted your online application or emailed/mailed your membership form please arrange to submit payment by one of these methods:
1) Mail your cheque to: Oro-Medonte Horticultural Society, 39 Pugsley Lane, Oro-Medonte, Ontario L0L 1T0
2) You have the option to send your fees through your bank’s e-Transfer system
• You must set up the recipient email address email@example.com in your bank’s e-Transfer system.
• Oro-Medonte Horticultural Society is registered for auto-deposit so no security question or answer is required.
• Ensure that you include your first and last names in the comments section of your transfer.
3) Arrange with our membership manager, Wendy Stringer, to pay with cash. Contact Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org to make these arrangements.
Once payment has been received a digital copy of your Membership Card, Yearbook and OMHS Bookmark will be sent to you.
Follow us on Facebook